You’ve excelled at your chosen profession and demonstrated your competency and skill with well-honed capabilities. You are a master within your Box.
Now you want to move beyond your Box and venture into new territories of experience and opportunity. You can if you have the will and openness to test new methods of tapping into the vast potential within your own mind. This seminar is designed to help you tap into that unrealized gold mine.
We explore specific skills to sharpen your ability to:
Think – in particular how to apply critical thinking to any subject and understand the thinking traps which limit our problem solving capabilities and restrict our opportunities.
Utilize Creativity and Imagination – use simple tools and techniques for opening up this huge reservoir of talent within all of us.
Use meditation and mindfulness tools for personal well-being and for expanding your leadership tools and capabilities.
Participants walk away with a time-tested methodology for critical thinking and self-learning; tools and techniques for tapping into their creativity and imagination; and finally, tactics for effective use of meditation and mindfulness for enhancing your personal and career experiences.
- An overview of the mind and its capabilities
- Critical thinking and the Trivium Method
- Boosting your creative and imaginative capabilities
- Mindfulness and meditation practice for personal and professional gain
- Creating new opportunities for personal experience
- Pulling it all together to create the life you want